Creation Station Fun!
During the iPad Summit Boston 2015, we partnered with the guys from Book Creator to create a fun collaborative eBook.
A Teacher Activity Book for iPads in the Classroom – Created by You!
At EdTechTeacher, we have the benefit of working with and hearing from educators from around the world. However, until now, we haven't had a way to curate all of these great ideas into one place. Since we often use collaborative eBooks as a great example of how to share ideas while creating an amazing, media-rich learning artifact, we decided to leverage the power of Book Creator (available on iOS and Android) to create a Teacher Activity Book.
Volume I & II NOW AVAILABLE for FREE!
We had over 20 educators from around the world contribute to both Volume I and II of What Does Awesome Look Like? Visit our website, EdTechTeacher.org/awesome and enter your email address to download your free copy of either for viewing on any computer or mobile device.
How to Contribute to Volume III
- From an iPad or Android Tablet, download our BookCreator template by clicking the link. It will take you to Dropbox. Choose to download the file and then select "Open In" > Book Creator. (Be patient as it loads. It's a large file.)
- Fill in the information with your Awesome iPad Learning Activity (or Android)
- Save your book with your name as the book name.
- Export your eBook as an ePub and Open in any file sharing service such as Google Drive or DropBox.
- Copy the link for the ePub file (in DropBox go to the Share button > Copy Link and in Google Drive go to the Inspector button > Get Link).
- Complete the form below with your contact information as well as the link to your Book Creator pages.
- The second edition of the book will be complied with everyone's ideas and published for FREE.
New to Book Creator?