Deadline: September 14, 2014
Justin Reich and other EdTechTeacher Team members hosted a Live Webinar with tips for writing your Call for Proposals on September 4th in time for the due date on September 15. Check out the recording!
This year we will be running three different session types:
- Concurrent Session - These sessions will be scheduled for 1-hour time slots during the conference. They are more "lecture style" and set in rooms with chairs facing the presenter.
- Innovation Lab - A limited number of 1-hour, "workshop-style" experiences will be scheduled. Come prepared to provide participants with a hands-on opportunity to experience a new app, strategy, or skill.
- Talk to an iExpert - Demonstrate your expertise about a particular idea, app, strategy, or project. iExperts get a chance to speak one-on-one to conference participants who circulate the room.
Note: Proposals from vendors will not be accepted without the purchase of an exhibitor table or becoming a sponsor. We ask that vendor sessions be directly applicable to teaching and learning.
Conference Strands - NEW for 2014:
- Unleashing Student Creativity - App Smashing, Augmented Reality, Media Projects, and more
- Leadership & iPad Initiatives - Designing & Implementing 1:1 or Shared Programs
- iPads in the Classroom - Transforming Curriculum, Elementary Classrooms, STEM/STEAM, Special Education, etc
- Workflow, Roll-Outs, & Technical Challenges- Technical realities of working with iPads