November 12-14, 2014
Hynes Convention Center
The EdTechTeacher iPad Summit returns to Boston, November 12-14, 2014, at the Hynes Convention Center. This year’s event features NEW conference strands, session types, and Pre-Conference Workshops plus inspiring keynotes and presentations.
November 12 is a full day of hands-on Pre-Conference Workshops. Come spend the day working with instructors from our EdTechTeacher team.
The November 13-14th Summit will feature sessions that align with our new conference strands:
1. Unleashing Student Creativity: App Smashing, Augmented Reality, Media Projects, and more
2. Leadership & iPad Initiatives: Designing & Implementing 1:1 or Shared Programs
3. iPads in the Classroom: Transforming Curriculum, Elementary Classrooms, STEM/STEAM, Special Education, etc
4. Workflow, Roll-Outs, & Technical Challenges: Technical realities of working with iPads
During the November 13-14 full conference, in addition to our keynotes, experience:
• Concurrent Sessions - “lecture style” presentations
• Innovation Labs - hands-on, “workshop-style” experiences
• iExpert Session - an opportunity to learn from individual as well as panel discussions
Framingham State University will offer one (1) graduate credit to attendees who complete a set of requirements. Learn More…
EdTechTeacher iPad Summits would not be possible without our Sponsors and Exhibitors. Be sure to visit these vendors in Boston to learn more about the great products and services they offer: