February 9-11, 2015
San Diego, CA
San Diego Convention Center
The EdTechTeacher iPad Summit San Diego returns February 9-11, 2014, at the San Diego Convention Center. This year’s event features NEW conference strands, session types, and Pre-Conference Workshops plus inspiring keynotes and presentations.
February 9th is a full day of hands-on Pre-Conference Workshops. Come spend the day working with instructors from our EdTechTeacher. Check back often as we are always adding more exciting hands on opportunities.
The February 10-11th Summit will feature sessions that align with our new conference strands:
1. Unleashing Student Creativity: App Smashing, Augmented Reality, Media Projects, and more
2. Leadership & iPad Initiatives: Designing & Implementing 1:1 or Shared Programs
3. iPads in the Classroom: Transforming Curriculum, Elementary Classrooms, STEM/STEAM, Special Education, etc
4. Workflow, Roll-Outs, & Technical Challenges: Technical realities of working with iPads
During the February 10-11th full conference, in addition to our keynotes, experience:
• Concurrent Sessions - “lecture style” presentations
• Innovation Labs - hands-on, “workshop-style” experiences
• iExpert Session - an opportunity to learn from individual as well as panel discussions
Framingham State University will offer one (1) graduate credit to attendees who complete a set of requirements.